Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Janitorial Trash Bag Dispenser Need Some Advice On Writing Job Description For My Resume For Janitorial Position

Need some advice on writing job description for my resume for janitorial position - janitorial trash bag dispenser

Hello,

I need help, what a description of the work of a janitor, write my resume. I work in a Ford dealer. My duties are the bathrooms clean and replace the toilet paper, toilet paper and paper towels for your hands. Hand washing also check and clean all toilet seats / stands and mirrors. Also clean the mechanical washing place in the region. Next i own office and after the test offices of dust and dirt dumping and recycling paper. After I clean and sweep floors. Order and replenish. Before I was done for the night, make sure that all doors are closed and the light is off showroom. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment