Saturday, December 12, 2009

Strep Throat Pictures More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Know What Is Up With My Throat? (pictures)?

Does anyone know what is up with my throat? (pictures)? - strep throat pictures more condition_symptoms

My throat was killing me Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning I saw my father and his luggage were lines on the back * My mother took me to the doctor and he told me the test of angina strep were negative. Maybe the sister was not good enough because I do feel really couldnt Rod led this, if I remember the last time I had strep. Nevertheless, he gave me some medicine for a viral infection and bacterial infection. Not sure ob Has anyone seen something like that? I Meen is very strange, because the bags are matched almost perfectly.

* Http: / / i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/jordanND37/003.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment